Pella — According to the Marion County Engineer's Office, trucks and motor graders will be working until 6:30 p.m. tonight. They will resume at 4 a.m. tomorrow morning. Drivers should expect normal winter driving conditions on highways, with a chance of blowing and drifting. Gravel roads continue to be slick. Officials anticipate being through all gravel roads by Noon tomorrow.
- Breaking News
SCRAA meeting set for Thursday evening
6 p.m. at Oskaloosa's George Daily Auditorium
- Early deadlines for next week due to Memorial Day holiday
Bird Banding Cancelled on May 25
Originally scheduled at Lake Red Rock
- "Free" Bundled Brush Collection Day today
Friday evening parade cancelled
Jason Brown concert will be performed at the Pella Memorial Building at 7:30 p.m.
Friday's concert moved to Memorial Building
Brown was raised 5 miles outside of Pella
Friday afternoon stage show, parade cancelled
No decisions as of yet for the Friday evening parade and activities
- The Tulips Are Standing Tall Despite the Snow!
All Thursday parade, stage activities cancelled
Check back for updates regarding Friday's events
- South Central Regional Airport Agency launches website, Facebook page
- More Breaking News Headlines
- SCRAA meeting set for Thursday evening