- Breaking News
Winter Storm Update (Wednesday afternoon)
The City of Pella snow ordinance is no longer in effect
Winter weather update
Pella Snow Ordinance will go into effect tonight at midnight.
Marion County Engineer's Office plans for another storm
Trucks will be starting at 7 a.m.
- Pella snow ordinance lifted
Pella-Grinnell boys game to be held at West Des Moines, Valley
Two teams split earlier in the season
- Robbery suspects named Polk County residents Jack Dylan Konz, 18, and Christian Michael Latshaw, 19, are in the Marion County Jail on charges of first degree burglary.
Bank robbery at Pella's Midwest One Bank - UPDATED
Both suspects are in custody
- City of Pella Snow Ordinance will begin tonight
- Stringfest at Central College postponed
- PC, Pella Community Schools to dismiss two hours early
- More Breaking News Headlines
- Winter Storm Update (Wednesday afternoon)