Pella — 1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
2/3 cup (5-fl.oz. can) evaporated milk
2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
1/4 tsp. salt
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp. peppermint extract
1/4 cup crushed, hard peppermint candy
1. Line 8" square baking pan with foil.
2. Combine sugar, evaproated milk, butter and salt in a medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat. Stir in marshmallows, morsels, vanilla and peppermint. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
4. Pour into prepared pan; cool for 1 minute. Top with candy, pressing in slightly.
5. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.