Pella — 1 pkg. (18.25 oz.) spice or carrot cake mix
1 can (15 oz.) Libby's 100% pure pumpkin
6 T. egg substitute or 3 large white eggs
1/3 cup water
2/3 cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease or paper-line 24 muffin cups.
2. Combine cake mix, pumpkin, egg substitute and water in large mixer bowl until moistened. Beat on low speed 30 seconds; scrape bowl.
3. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in raisins.
4. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 2/3 full.
5. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store muffins in covered container.