Pella — 28 Lorna Doone shortbread cookies, finely crushed (about 1 3/4 cups)
3/4 cups plus 1 Tbsp. sugar, divided
1/4 cup butter, melted
5 oz. Baker's white chocolate, divided
3 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
2 tsp. vanilla, divided
1 tub (8 oz.) Philadelphia indulgence milk chocolate
2 cups cool whip, thawed
1 cup fresh raspberries
1. Heat oven to 325F.
2. Mix cookie crumbs, 1 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minutes.
3. Melt 4 oz. white chocolate as directed on package. Beat plain cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended.
4. Add melted white chocolate; mix well.
5. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
6. Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.
7. Meanwhile, shave remaining white chocolate into curls.
8. Spoon Philadelphia indulgence into medium bowl; stir until creamy. Add cool whip; whisk until blended. Spread over cheesecake. Garnish with white chocolate curls and raspberries.