Pella — Mark your calendars for the first, Annual Pella Athletic Booster Club Benefit Bash to be held on Saturday evening, November 3, 2012, at Central College’s Graham Hall to celebrate and recognize all of the Pella Community School’s Athletic Coaches. There will be appetizers, cash bar, a silent auction and a DJ with karaoke and dancing following the recognition portion of the evening. Tickets will go on sale soon for $40/person, with proceeds going to the PABC.
- Local News
SCRAA meeting set for Thursday evening
6 p.m. at Oskaloosa's George Daily Auditorium
- Local Boy Scouts learn skills to be our future heroes
- Central College education department announces Geisler Penquite scholars
- RUS funding and EPA regulations were the focus of discussions with congressional staff in the nation’s capital
- Early deadlines for next week due to Memorial Day holiday
Vision Iowa grant sought for sports park
City Administrator Mike Nardini reported at Friday's Community Services Board meeting that negotiations with the Vision Iowa Board will begin next week, regarding funding assistance for the Fields of our Future Sports Park.
Tulip Time successful, despite snow
Tulip Time, earlier this month, saw extra adversity this year in the form of an unexpected snowfall. Despite the odd weather, Dick Redman of the Tulip Time Steering Committee is proud of what the town accomplished.
- Four Pella Regional Nurses Honored with DAISY Award
- Diane McCombs, Pella Regional, Honored as 100 Great Iowa Nurse
Bird Banding Cancelled on May 25
Originally scheduled at Lake Red Rock
- More Local News Headlines
- SCRAA meeting set for Thursday evening