Pella — According to the Marion County Engineer's Office, highways are now in normal winter driving condition. Gravel roads have all been bladed and opened up at least one way. We will continue until dark this evening to open up gravel roads. Drivers should exercise caution with gravel roads as some are still 100% snow and ice packed.
- Local News
- Local Boy Scouts learn skills to be our future heroes
- Central College education department announces Geisler Penquite scholars
- RUS funding and EPA regulations were the focus of discussions with congressional staff in the nation’s capital
Vision Iowa grant sought for sports park
City Administrator Mike Nardini reported at Friday's Community Services Board meeting that negotiations with the Vision Iowa Board will begin next week, regarding funding assistance for the Fields of our Future Sports Park.
- Early deadlines for next week due to Memorial Day holiday
Tulip Time successful, despite snow
Tulip Time, earlier this month, saw extra adversity this year in the form of an unexpected snowfall. Despite the odd weather, Dick Redman of the Tulip Time Steering Committee is proud of what the town accomplished.
- Four Pella Regional Nurses Honored with DAISY Award
- Diane McCombs, Pella Regional, Honored as 100 Great Iowa Nurse
Bird Banding Cancelled on May 25
Originally scheduled at Lake Red Rock
Pella Community Calendar of Events
- More Local News Headlines