Pella — Due to weather last week, it was necessary to reschedule the Pella Chamber Annual Membership Meeting to tomorrow Thursday, Feb 28 from 7-8:30 am. The Pella Chamber will be previewing upcoming activities and events within our office and present Hall of Fame Excellence Awards to recipients. Also representatives from Pella Community Schools will be present to give an overview and answer questions on their facility update plans - a very important and timely topic as residents who live within the school district will be asked to vote on the referendum on April 2.
- Local News
SCRAA meeting set for Thursday evening
6 p.m. at Oskaloosa's George Daily Auditorium
- Local Boy Scouts learn skills to be our future heroes
- Central College education department announces Geisler Penquite scholars
- RUS funding and EPA regulations were the focus of discussions with congressional staff in the nation’s capital
- Early deadlines for next week due to Memorial Day holiday
Vision Iowa grant sought for sports park
City Administrator Mike Nardini reported at Friday's Community Services Board meeting that negotiations with the Vision Iowa Board will begin next week, regarding funding assistance for the Fields of our Future Sports Park.
Tulip Time successful, despite snow
Tulip Time, earlier this month, saw extra adversity this year in the form of an unexpected snowfall. Despite the odd weather, Dick Redman of the Tulip Time Steering Committee is proud of what the town accomplished.
- Four Pella Regional Nurses Honored with DAISY Award
- Diane McCombs, Pella Regional, Honored as 100 Great Iowa Nurse
Bird Banding Cancelled on May 25
Originally scheduled at Lake Red Rock
- More Local News Headlines
- SCRAA meeting set for Thursday evening