Pella — Several years of visioning a Christian school in Pella in the early 1900s led to the reality of opening PCGS on Jan. 6, 1913. The events leading to that exciting day and the century following will be celebrated this summer from July 6 to 8. The theme, “Founded on faith, growing by grace,” describes aptly the faithful efforts of those who have shaped the school to become what it is today.
Video, Slideshow: Iowa State at Bos Landen
The Iowa State University "Making a Difference" Tailgate Party tour rolled into Pella Monday afternoon.
- Local Counselor Nominated for Statewide Award
- PHS Bands and Orchestra present spring concert
- PHS students participate in SSDC
- PCHS Sends Two Individuals to All-State Speech Festival
- PCHS meets to discuss possible PCGS expansion
- PCHS concludes Theatre Season - See slideshow Pella Christian High School concluded its Theatre Season with “Thieves’ Carnival. on March 22-23, at the Vermeer Auditorium at Pella Christian High School. The comedy included a cast of 20 students and 16 technicians and crew members. The production was directed by Marlo Van Peursem with Tech direction by Daryl Van Zee. (Photos by Kenn Krpan)
Bond issue vote passes
Coppock wins board seat
- Pella Christian Speech Team earn I’s at District Individuals
- PCHS concludes Theatre Season with "Thieves' Carnival" this weekend
- More Schools Headlines
- Video, Slideshow: Iowa State at Bos Landen