'Footloose' a hit in Pella - See slideshow
Pella Christian High School’s theatre season opened this past weekend with Broadway's energetic, Footloose, in the Vermeer Auditorium of Pella Christian High School. Set in the 1980s to the rockin' rhythm of its Oscar and Tony-nominated score, Footloose included such popular songs as "Almost Paradise," "I Need a Hero," and "Mama Says." It follows the story of Ren, who with his mother moves from Chicago to Bomont, Texas. The performance was directed by Marlo Van Peursem with assistance from Tim Van Voorst (music) and Brenna Vogel (choreography).
Video, Slideshow: Iowa State at Bos Landen
The Iowa State University "Making a Difference" Tailgate Party tour rolled into Pella Monday afternoon.
- Local Counselor Nominated for Statewide Award
- PHS Bands and Orchestra present spring concert
- PHS students participate in SSDC
- PCHS Sends Two Individuals to All-State Speech Festival
- PCHS meets to discuss possible PCGS expansion
- PCHS concludes Theatre Season - See slideshow Pella Christian High School concluded its Theatre Season with “Thieves’ Carnival. on March 22-23, at the Vermeer Auditorium at Pella Christian High School. The comedy included a cast of 20 students and 16 technicians and crew members. The production was directed by Marlo Van Peursem with Tech direction by Daryl Van Zee. (Photos by Kenn Krpan)
Bond issue vote passes
Coppock wins board seat
- Pella Christian Speech Team earn I’s at District Individuals
- PCHS concludes Theatre Season with "Thieves' Carnival" this weekend
- More Schools Headlines
- Video, Slideshow: Iowa State at Bos Landen