Open House Tuesday for Pella Schools
Pella Community Schools will host a Facility Open House on Tuesday, March 19. View plans for a new facility and renovations for the districts. You will have a chance to tour the High School and attend an information meeting about district-wide improvements that are proposed as part of the upcoming bond issue.High school tours will be available at 6:30 pm inside the main entrance, with an informational meeting beginning at 7:30 pm in the High School Auditorium. The open house is free and open to the public. If you have questions, call 628-1111.
Pella Schools Facility Plans
See details of the plans for each site, along with a stand-alone diagram of the proposed changes.
- Pella Jazz competes, places high
- Something New Students from Tracey Murphy’s 5th Grade class at Jefferson Intermediate finally found a year in which the weather cooperated and allowed the students to try on and use snow shoes. The Army Corp of Engineers checks out snow shoes and Murphy’s class was able to get ahold of them on Tuesday and plot out and follow a course around the Jefferson playground.
Pella Community Middle School Achieves ‘Project Lead The Way’ National Recognition for Gateway To Technology Program
Pella Community Middle School and PLTW continue partnership to engage more students in engineering andtechnology fields that are critical to U.S. competitiveness in a global economy
Pella Community proposes new elementary school at Lincoln
Current location at Lincoln Elementary School as the preferred site to build
Groenenboom completes 10-day internship
Groenenboom, a senior at Pella Christian High School who plans to someday become a physician
- Pella High School will host annual City-Wide Speech Night
- Winterim gives PCHS students something new to explore
Pella Community Schools seeks input on Lincoln School
The biggest question that remains is about the location of the new Lincoln Elementary building.
- More Schools Headlines
- Open House Tuesday for Pella Schools