- Fenske, Nikkel and Bolte enter Iowa Girls Hall of Fame Audubon's Dona Fenske, Jessica Nikkel of Lynnville-Sully and Kelsey Bolte of Battle Creek-Ida Grove were inducted into the Iowa Girls High School Athletic Union's Basketball Hall of Fame at the Iowa Girls State Basketball Tournament. The awards cere
- Reinforcements ready to help tennis squad Reinforcements for an already experienced roster have given coach Steve Tyler hope for a turnaround in his fifth season as Central College men's tennis coach. Eleven letterwinners, including five of six starters, return from last year's squad. The Du
- Central's Winkler repeats as all-league basketball pick PELLA--Central College's Jacob Winkler (senior, Lancaster, Mo., Schuyler R-1 HS) has garnered all-Iowa Conference basketball recognition for the second time. Winkler, a 6-5 center, was a first-team pick after being named to the second team a year ago
- Webb earns 2 silver and 1 bronze at ISI Sr. Short Course Champs Swimmers for the USA Swimming affiliated Pella Swim Club competed in the ISI Sr. Short Course State Champs meet Feb 21-24, in Iowa City. A Tuesday night glass breakage incident at the University of Iowa Rec Center's state of the art competition poo
- Five elected to Iowa Golf Hall of Fame Class of '13 The Iowa Golf Association is pleased to announce the election of five new members to the Iowa Golf Hall of Fame. Jon Brown of Urbandale, Jeff Smith of Oskaloosa and Sharon (Fladoos) Smallwood, originally of Dubuque, will be inducted this spring. In
Pella-Grinnell boys game to be held at West Des Moines, Valley
Two teams split earlier in the season
Video: Boys, girls split games vs. Knoxville
The Pella boys' and girls' basketball teams each played good, tough games against Knoxville Tuesday night. The boys were able to hold on for a victory while the girls fell short.
Video, slideshow: Pella girls fall to Ballard
The Pella High School Lady Dutch varsity basketball team opened its home season last night with a tough loss to Ballard, 60-32.
- Pella basketball team wins it all
Video: Dutch season ended in Williamsburg
The Pella Dutch finished their football season at 7-4 after losing in the second round of the playoffs in Williamsburg.
- More Sports Headlines